Would you like to know the cheapest universities in Canada? Don’t worry, we have a list of the top 10 cheapest universities in Canada. They are very affordable for both the poor and middle class.
REASONS TO STUDY IN CANADA
There is every reason for you to study in Canada and no reason for you not to except for the frigid weather.
• There is freedom in Canada to express yourself as a student. There is a very close relationship between the lecturers and the students, where you are free to ask questions, unlike some other countries where students have philophobia or fear of interacting with their teachers.
• Canadian certificates are widely regarded or respected by so many countries, thus, having a Canadian certificate is not such a bad idea.
• There is also the freedom of schooling and working and some of these provisions are not available in most countries. You can work and school without worrying about how to buy your next textbooks.
• Canada has one of the best health care systems at a very low cost.
• After graduation, plus the job experience you have accrued while schooling and working, you can be offered a high-paying job with lots of benefits rest assured.
REQUIREMENT FOR STUDYING IN CANADA
The basic requirement if you were to attain a bachelor’s degree in Canada is a high school certificate or diploma, while master’s degree applicants need a bachelor’s degree in other to be admitted.
THE CHEAPEST UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA INCLUDE;
|Name Of Universities||Undergraduate fees||Graduate fees|
|New Foundland and Labradors||From CAD 2,000 ( USD $1570 ) per course||From CAD 710 (USD $560) per semester|
|University Of Manitoba||From CAD 14,410 (USD $18000)||From CAD 12,000 (USD $9568)|
|Concordia University||From CAD 24,000 (USD $18000)||From CAD 24,000 (USD $18000)|
|McGill University||From CAD 26,500 (USD $20750 per year)||From CAD 19,000 (USD $14900)|
|Ryerson||From CAD 30,000 (USD $23500)||From CAD 27,000 ($21140)|
|University of New Brunswick||From CAD 10,000 (USD $7830)||From CAD 10,000 (USD $7830)|
|University of Alberta||From CAD 30,000 ($23000) per year||From CAD 9,000. ($7050) per year|
|University Of British Colombia||From CAD 5700 ($4460)||From CAD 45000 ($35299) per year|
|University Of Ottawa||From CAD 40,000 (USD $31300)||From CAD 19,000 (USD $15150)|
|University of Toronto||From CAD 60000 (USD $47000)||From CAD 30000 (USD $23500)|
NOTE: You can make your own research on these schools for more information.
There are so many scholarships available in Canada for undergraduates and graduate international students. The Canadian government and other higher institutions offered this scholarship in Canada to help international students to gain free and quality education.